Friday, August 10th, 2012 at 03:10
- How To Look Like Your Favorite Celebrity -
Click Here For Your Free Video
About the diet: In The Saint-Tropez Diet, Dr. Pappas reveals the four simple principles to unlock your fat-burning receptors so that you can lose weight quickly, fight chronic diseases, and erase years of premature aging.
- Eat more foods containing large amounts of healthy unsaturated fats, especially omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin A together with foods containing omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Eliminate foods with unhealthy ratios of omega-6 to omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to boost your consumption of vital nutraceuticals with antioxidant activity.
Benefits of the diet: The Saint-Tropez Diet is a mouth-watering, pleasure-loving, and life-enhancing eating plan that will teach you to cook and eat and love food. And the results? Steady and sensible weight loss, a noticeable increase in your energy levels, and the acquisition of powerful biological immunity boosters to ward off chronic diseases such as hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, and a host of heart-related disorders.
- Blends the best of French and Mediterranean cuisine for a diet that lets you have your cake and lose weight too
- Slows your aging process and fights heart disease, diabetes, and other chronic conditions
- Celebrates food and the enjoyment of life, increasing your energy and vitality
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR VERY OWN COPY OF THE ST. TROPEZ DIET
Monday, July 16th, 2012 at 11:57
Get A Body Like Your Favorite Celebrity – Click Here
The American Heart Association is starting a new online nutritional tracker. They feel that too many Americans are over weight because, they sit at their computers all day and don’t do enough physical activity. What makes this program different from most is that ALL the features included are 100% FREE. This online nutritional tracker will allow users to add their information of what they eat and how much they exercise on a daily basis. Then the users will have a summary of what goes in and what comes off. The heart association hopes that this program will raise awareness of a healthy lifestyle to those participating. CLICK TO JOIN TODAY!
Monday, July 9th, 2012 at 08:39
A while back I did a post about Health magazine’s Girls Gotta Move Club . This is an online club for girls that want fitness friends. I joined the club and they sent me a newsletter about an upcoming event in Los Angeles, California. I however live on the opposite side of the country, so I wont be able to attend, but for those of you in the area this seems like a really cool opportunity.
Come Run with Health at the L.A. Marathon
Join the Girls Gotta Move Running Club at the 22nd L.A. Marathon and enjoy special member benefits, including warm-up motivation sessions with Health’s Lisa Delaney and access to our post-race massage area.
With more than 25,000 runners, the L.A. Marathon presented by Honda is the fourth largest marathon in the country.
The race, which starts at 8:15 a.m., Sunday, March 4, includes a full weekend of activity. The two-day Emerald Nuts Quality of Life Expo takes place March 2 and 3 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Race day also includes the Acura L.A. Bike Tour and the Emerald Nuts 5K Run/Walk.
To learn more abut the Marathon CLICK HERE!