Click Here For Free Video
Yes! Finally a website designed specifically for health food freaks like myself. All you have to do is enter your zip code, how many miles you’re willing to travel, price range and submit. A new feature that allows you to select possible cuisine types and venues is coming soon. Each result provides map quest directions and each restaurant’s nutritional information. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE HEALTHY DINING FINDER!!!
To go along with the theme I found some very interesting dining statistics while browsing the web!
- Only 13.9% of diners strongly agree that they “more often go to restaurants where the menus highlight healthy offerings,” while 25.4% strongly disagree.
- More than 40% of diners age 41 or younger say they ordered appetizers with their dinner entrées, compared with 32% who chose a salad.
- Time at which 42% of consumers strongly agree that they already know whether they will prepare dinner at home or dine away from home. The older the respondents, the greater the likelihood their dinner plans will be set by this time.
- 21.2% Percent of diners who strongly agree that they like restaurants that provide nutrition information on menus, but a statistically equal percentage, 20.3%, strongly disagree about the importance of such information.
- 33.1% Percent of respondents who say they have purchased more prepared, ready-to-eat meals from supermarkets in the previous 12 months than they did during the previous year.
- 22% Percent of Americans who strongly agree with the statement, “I go to restaurants because I prefer the taste of the food versus what I have at home.”
R&I’s 2007 New American Diner Study data are based on a representative sample of U.S. consumers,
weighted to match the population by gender, household income, race, region and age. In all, more than 3,200 respondents were surveyed.